Tickets are available in Piletikeskus.
Ticket information 2019
- Children aged 6 and younger free of charge in case they sit on the lap of an accompanying person with a ticket. Child ticket is valid for children from 7 to 15 (incl.) upon producing an ID (required on-site).
- For all events at the Saku Suurhall there is a service fee of 0.90€/ per ticket.
- Other benefits do not apply to reduced price tickets!
- Wheelchair spaces are located behind sector 103, an accompanying person can attend the event free of charge but a separate seat is not guaranteed.
- Wristbands for exiting Saku Suurhall with a ticket available at INFO stand of the event, 0.50 EUR.-/apiece.
NB! Entering with your own food or drinks is not allowed!
The doors of Saku Suurhall will be opened for spectators 15 minutes before the start of the event every day.
Taking photos and filming directly beside the arena is forbidden! Using flash is forbidden!
Organisers reserve the right to make changes in the program!