Ticket information 2017
Presale tickets are available until 05.10.17!
- Children aged 6 and younger free of charge in case they sit on the lap of an accompanying person with a ticket.
- Child ticket is valid for children from 7 to 16 (incl.) upon producing an ID (required on-site).
- Group ticket can be bought for minimum of 6 people.
- Tickets of price class I, II and III are sold for numbered seats on level I. Tickets of price class IV are for unnumbered seats on level II.
- Saturday Oct. 7, 2017 a separate ticket can be bought for daytime and evening. There is a break from 4.00 to 4.30 P.M on Saturday, during which people who have bought tickets for Level 1 are asked to leave their sectors and show the evening ticket upon re-entrance. Entrance to Saku Suurhalli with session II ticket from 15:30.
- Tickets for the same day can be bought also at the door and at Piletilevi. NB! For all events at the Saku Suurhall there is a service fee of 0.90€/ per ticket. See information about Piletilevi’s fees here: Information about the service fee of Piletilevi
- Other benefits do not apply to reduced price tickets!
- Wheelchair spaces are located behind sector 103, an accompanying person can attend the event free of charge but a separate seat is not guaranteed.
- Wristbands for exiting Saku Suurhall with a ticket available at INFO stand of the event, 0.50 EUR.-/apiece.
The doors of Saku Suurhall will be opened for spectators 10 minutes before the start of the event every day.
Taking photos and filming directly beside the arena is forbidden! Using flash is forbidden!
Organisers reserve the right to make changes in the program!